Apprenticeship DBT Portal Launch 2023: On 21st April 2022,the Government of India (GoI) announced the introduction of DBT under the NAPS 2.0 scheme. As per this directive, the establishments must transfer the stipend share directly to the bank account of the apprentices. The GoI willthen directly transferits contribution of 25% ofthe stipend up to INR 1,500 per apprentice per month under NAPS in the bank account of the apprentices.
|Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
|Apprenticeship DBT Portal Launch
|Download App for Mock Test
Apprenticeship India Update 2023
- Acknowledging the significance of apprenticeship and building further upon the successes so far, the Hon’ble Minister of Finance in her 2023-24 Budget Speech highlighted that “To provide stipend support to 47 lakh youth in three years, Direct Benefit Transfer under a pan-India NAPS will be rolled out.”
- On 11th August 2023 Hon’ble Minister of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) formally launched the “DBT in NAPS 2.0 scheme”. The launch of DBT under NAPS is crucial in realizing the above Budget Announcement and offering a streamlined and transparent disbursement process, ensuring that apprentices receive the Government’s share of stipend directly in their bank accounts.
Apprenticeship Checklist for establishments
- PAN and GST verification are required during establishment registration.
- The establishment needs to opt for NAPS (DBT) or non-NAPS (non-DBT) at the time of contract creation.
- In case the establishment opts for a NAPS contract, the payment of the establishment share of stipend to candidates needs to be done via the payment method on the apprenticeship portal.
- For payroll creation, the establishment must select a particular year and month in the establishment’s dashboard – payrollscreen.
- Share of DBT and an option to opt for DBT (Yes/No) has been implemented on the payroll page in the establishment’s dashboard – payrollscreen.
- All new contractssigned under NAPS will now become DBT contracts with the Government stipend support going directly to the apprentices. The stipend payment process shall be followed by establishments and the DBT payment process will be as per the NAPS DBT guidelines.
- Establishments are advised to choose DBT (Yes/No) for all ongoing contracts under NAPS. In the case of DBT, the stipend payment process is to be followed by establishments and the DBT payment process will be as per the NAPS DBT guidelines. In the case of non-DBT, the establishments will pay the full stipend to apprentices.
- Funding support under NAPS shall not be available to Central and State Government Departments and Public Sector Undertakings. All new contracts for these establishments will be non-DBT. All ongoing NAPS contracts will become non-DBT contracts.
Apprentice Checklist for Candidates
- Aadhaar update and e-KYC aremandatory for all the candidates.
- Mobile OTP based authentication mandatory for all candidates.
- Bank Account update mandatory with consent to receive DBT payment in bank account updated on the portal.
- Bank Account Number, IFSC and Bank Name should be accurate.
- IFSC should be of the same bank branch where the account was created.
Apprentice Important Notice 2023
- Any mismatch between Bank Account Number, IFSC and Bank Name may result in significant delay in DBT payment.
- It is recommended that the candidate maintains the same bank account, bank name and IFSC for the entire apprenticeship contract period, any change in middle of the contract may lead to significant delay in DBT payment.
How to check Aadhaar seeding account in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Steps 1: Go to npci.org.in
Step 2: Click on “consumer” and then “Bharat Aadhaar Enabler (BASE)”
Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar number and OTP
Step 4: Information on Aadhaar mapping (eligibility for DBT and bank name) shall be displayed)
|NAPS DBT Dashboard
|NCR Jhansi Official Letter
|Railway latest Apprentice
|Apply another Recruitment
|Join WhatsApp Group
apprentice helpline apprentice complaint apprenticeship helpline contact number apprenticeship helpline number national apprenticeship helpline apprenticeship portal helpline number apprentice customer care number apprenticeship complaints helpline national apprenticeship helpline number apprenticeship levy helpline national apprenticeship service helpline apprenticeship helpline for employers apprentice helpline apprentice complaint apprentice sbi apprentice gov apprenticeships electrical apprenticeship sbi apprentice 2023 engineering apprenticeships iocl apprentice ncvt mis apprenticeship google apprenticeship national apprenticeship tata steel apprentice rrc scr apprenticeship 2023 civil service apprenticeships tata apprentice government apprenticeship national apprenticeship week national apprenticeship week 2023 electrical engineering apprenticeship ncvt apprenticeship tata steel apprentice 2023 tisco apprentice architecture apprenticeship drdo apprentice 2023 bhel apprentice 2023 ncl apprentice drdo apprentice bpcl apprenticeship 2023 graduate apprenticeships iti apprentice 2023 banking apprenticeships trade apprentice civil engineering apprenticeships boat apprentice apprenticeship home commercial apprentice ccl apprentice data analyst apprenticeship project management apprenticeship apprenticeships 2023