Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway Apprentice form की महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी इस पोस्ट पर मिलेगी |
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS WESTERN RAILWAY
|Opening Date and Time||28-05-2022 @11:00hrs|
|Closing Date and Time||27-06-2022 @17:00 hrs|
ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES
Please read all the instructions in this notification carefully and ensure that you are eligible to apply before filling the application form Online. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the RRC – WR website- https://www.rrc-wr.com
Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit Online Application much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website.
Applicants can submit their applications ONLINE only on RRC’s website https://www.rrc-wr.com. The candidature of the Applicants will be considered only on the basis of the information filled in the ONLINE application. Document Verification will be held in the concerned Divisions & Workshops.
In case of Direct Recruitment from Open Market to Posts / Categories in Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000/- – Rs. 56,900/-), Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAA) trained in Railway Establishments and possessing National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) will be given preference in filling up 20% vacancies on qualifying the requisite norms notified by RRB/RRC.
|Age||Min : 15 Years|
Max : 24 Years
|Age Relaxable||SC/ST/OBC : 05 years|
OBC : 03 years
(PWD) : 10 years.
|ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS||1. Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.|
2. ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT
ITI Eligible Trades :
|Designated Trades||ITI TRADES|
|Welder (G&E)||Welder (G&E)|
|Painter (General)||Painter (General)|
|Mechanic (DSL)||Mechanic (DSL)|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Electronics Mechanic||Electronics Mechanic|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||Refrigeration & AC Mechanic|
|Draftsman (Civil)||Draftsman (Civil)|
|Stenographer (English)||Stenographer (English)|
- The Applicants whose SSC / ITI results are awaited as on the date of notification are not eligible to apply.
- The Applicants failed in ITI should not apply, in case any failed Applicants is engaged inadvertently, he/she will be terminated summarily from apprenticeship training without any further notice.
- Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for Apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by a separate scheme of Apprenticeship.
|PAYMENT OF FEES||Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.|
MODE OF SELECTION:-
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- There will be no written test or viva.
Calculation Of Marks :-
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of SSC / Matriculation marks Total Marks of all Subjects mentioned in the Marksheet. (Not best of five but total of all subjects including optional subject / additional subject / alternate subject, etc). CGPA obtained by the applicants should be converted to actual marks and duly entered by the applicant in the online application. Please note that the final score should be calculated by adding the marks of all subjects not of any group of subjects.
Training Period :-
- The selected Applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 01 Year.
MODE OF APPLICATION :-
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
|View video and Subscribe channel||Click here|
|Apply Link||Apply Link|
|Download notification||Download Now|
|Central Caste Certificate||Click Here|
|Apply another Recruitment||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Western Railway apprentice 2022, Western Railway apprentice 2022 form kaise bhare, rrc WRapprentice form, rrc Western railway apprentice 2022, railway apprentice 2022,Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Western Railway Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022 Western Railway Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy Mumbai Western Railway Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Western Railway Apprentice Bharti 2022 Western Railway Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy Online Form 2022 Western Railway Apprentice Bharti 2022 Western Railway Apprentice vacancy 2022 Western Railway Mumbai apprentice Bharti 2022 online form Western Railway Mumbai latest apprentice vacancy 2022 Western Railway Mumbai apprentice vacancy 2022 online form Western Railway Mumbai Apprentice ka online form Kaise bharen Western railway mumbai apprentice vacancy 2022 #Western_Railway_Apprentice_Vacancy_2022 #Western_Railway_Apprenticeship_Recruitment_2022 #Western_Railway_Mumbai_Apprentice_Vacancy_2022 #WesternRailwayApprenticeBharti2022 #CRRailwayMumbaiApprenticeVacancy2022 #WesternRailwayMumbaiApprenticeOnlimeForm2022 Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022| Western Railway Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy 2022| Post: 2532 WRapprentice 2022, Western Railway Apprentice Mumbai 2022, latest apprentice, Kurkure, Western Railway Apprentice Mumbai 2022 vacancy, Railway Apprentice vacancy 2022, unacademy, Western Railway Apprentice Mumbai online form 2022 WRMumbai Apprentice 2022 | Western Railway mumbai apprentice vacancy 2022 | WRApprentice mumbai