Tata Steel Long Product Limited invites applications from young and energetic candidates with National Apprentice Certificate for its Unit located at Bileipada, Joda, Dist: Keonjhar, Odisha.
Tata Steel Long Products (TSLP), Joda Unit, is in the business of manufacturing DRI(Direct Reduced Iron)
(ONLINE REGESTRATION OF APPLICATION: FROM 20.01.2022 TO 31.01.2022)
(ONLINE EXAMINATION: TENTATIVELY IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY-2022)
|Date:||20th Jan 2022|
|Minimum Educational Qualification, Eligibility||1. Apprenticeship passed (holding National Apprenticeship Certificate) from NCVT/ SCTVT.|
2. Candidates completing apprenticeship after ITI as well as those completing
direct apprenticeship shall be eligible.
|Eligible Trades||in the trade of Fitter / Rigger/ Welder / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic|
|Type of candidates and eligibility of Marks in National Apprentice Certificate (NAC)||1. Candidates having minimum aggregate 65% marks in AITT (All India Trade Test) exam|
2. Candidates having minimum aggregate 60% marks in AITT (All India Trade Test) exam under the following categories:
b. Employee wards and Ex-Employee wards #
3. Candidates having minimum pass marks in AITT (All India Trade Test) exam under the following categories:
a. Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Caste (ST &SC)
b. Person with Disability (PwD)
|#For the purpose, Employees and Ex-employees are defined as under:|
(i) Employees who are on the permanent roll of the company as on the date of this advertisement.
(ii) Ex-employees who were on the permanent roll of Joda Unit and have been separated (due to Retirement/Premature separation/ Death) as on the date of this advertisement.
(iii) Ex-employees who were on the permanent roll of Gamharia /Mines Unit as on 9th April 2019 and have been separated (due to Retirement/Premature separation/ Death) as on the date of this advertisement.
|Experience||Must have working experience of two years after completion of ITI/ Apprenticeship. The training period of apprenticeship shall not be counted as working experience.|
|Age criteria||1. Candidates belonging to the following category, must have been born between 01/01/1990 and 01/01/2004 (both days inclusive):|
b. Person with Disability (PwD),
d. Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Caste (ST &SC)
e. Employee wards and Ex-Employee wards
2. Candidates belonging to General category and not belonging to category mentioned in point no. 1, must have been born between 01/01/1993 and 01/01/2004 (both dates inclusive)
|Minimum Physical Standard||1.Height: 152 cm. (for girls 142 cm)|
2.Expansion of Chest: 5 cm
3.Weight: 45 (for girls 40kg)
4.Eyesight 6/6 both eyes with glasses
5.Power of glasses: ± 4.0 maximum
6.Colour vision: Normal
|Domicile||Jharkhand and Odisha Domicile only|
|Selection and other Guidelines||1. Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria would be invited for written test.|
2. Successful candidates of written test would be further subjected to personal interview and medical fitness.
3. Candidates who are found ineligible as per laid down criteria, at any stage of the selection process will be immediately disqualified from further selection process.
4. The candidature of all candidates will be provisional and all the required documents will be checked at the time of Personal Interview.
5. All candidates, who qualify in the written test and are permanent employees of any of the Tata Group company will need to bring their NOC at the time of interview, without which they will not be interviewed.
6. The Qualifying Requirements & Age limit shall be reckoned as on 01st Jan ‘2022.
7. Travelling Expenses / DA shall not be given to candidates called for Personal Interview.
7. TSLP reserves the right to cancel/ modify/ restrict/ enlarge/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
8. TSLP reserves the right to fill up all the vacancies advertised or part or cancel the entire recruitment process at any point of time during the recruitment process.
|Engagement||Selected candidates shall undergo one-year training with a monthly stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month. Absorption in permanent role, in a suitable grade, will be subject to successful completion of the training period.|
|Tata Steel Long Products Limited Apply Link||Click Here|
|TSLPL Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Join us|
|Railway Apprentice form Apply||Click Here|
tata vacancy 2022, tata steel limited, tata steel recruitment 2022, tata jobs, tata recruitments 2022, tata steel jobs, tata steel latest jobs, tata jobs. tata jobs, tata recruitment 2022, tata jobs, tata vacancy 2022,