RRC SCR Apprentice 2023 Call letter: RRC SCR Lallaguda release call letter for Joining. RRC SCR Lallaguda Apprentice Joining letter sent to their registered mail. Check SCR Apprentice Merit list for Joining Call letter 2023.
|South Central Railway
|ITI Pass in relevent trades
|Application Last date
|Reject Merit list
|DV Merit list
|Document Verification Date
|10-08-2023 to 18-08-2023
SCR Apprentice Joining Call letter 2023
- Reference to the above, you have been selected for TRAINING under Apprentice Act 1961, in the different Trade in Carriage Workshops, Lallaguda on stipendary basis.
- Your Training will be subject to the following conditions.
- You have to submit Medical Certificate of physical fitness for training as apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961 from Government authorised doctor (Gaz.) not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central/ State Hospital in prescribed format enclosed.
- You are required to bring your original certificates in support of your Academic and Technical Qualification, Date of Birth etc., as stated in your application form. If you belong to SC/ST/OBC/EWS, you have to produce Caste Certificate in prescribed form enclosed. You should also bring ten copies of Passport size photographs.
- In case, the certificates produced are found to be fake, your training will be ceased/terminated and suitable legal action will be taken for producing fake certificates. You are also liable to pay back entire stipend paid to you by the railways along with interest thereon as per rules in force.
- You will have to undergo training for a period of 01 year according to your Trade, as prescribed under the Apprentice Act 1961. At the end of training your suitability will be adjudged by Trade Test conducted by NCVT. Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and Syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council.
- Apprentices will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship as prescribed in the Railway Board letter No. E(MPP)/2018/6/1 dated 26.11.2019 [RBE No. 202/2019] circulated under PCPO/SC’s Serial Circular No.04/2020 dated 06.01.2020.
SCR Apprentice Stipend 2023
- You are advised to enclose PAN Card & Bank Account Details (First page of the bank pass book to be enclosed) for drawl of Stipend.
SCR Apprentice Joining Important Notice 2023
- You have to make your own arrangements for your stay during the period of apprenticeship.
- You will be governed by the Rules applicable under Apprentice Act 1961 and the Apprentice Rules 1992 in force from time to time.
- You should bring along with you (in the proforma enclosed) Certificate of Character from the Head of Education Institution last attended by you and Identity Certificate from any of the authorities mentioned therein. You will not be trained without these certificates.
- You will be held responsible for the charge and care of Government money, goods and stores and all other property that may be entrusted to you.
- You are not eligible for any Travelling/Dearness allowance and the entire expenses during your stay in Secunderabad to be borne by you.
|Joining Merit list
|DV Scheduled Merit list
|Central Caste Certificate
|Apply another Recruitment
|Join WhatsApp Group