RRCAT DAE Apprentice 2023 Provisional Merit list 2023: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology are invited for engagement of 150 numbers of Trade Apprentices under extant provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. The date of commencement of the batch is 1st December, 2023. Candidates must register at RRCAT apprenticeship portal after registering at NAPS apprenticeship portal. Only online applications will be accepted through RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal. Registration number issued by NAPS apprenticeship portal is mandatory for applying through RRCAT apprenticeship portal.
|Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
|Application Start Date
|Application Last Date
RRCAT DAE Apprentice 2023 Provisional Merit list Sample
RRCAT Apprentice 2023 Cofirmation
- Candidates appearing on the merit list shall confirm on or before 10/09/2023 that they are willing to join the apprenticeship. A link for confirmation will be made available through email. The candidate shall keep record of their login and password as they will be required for confirmation. The candidates shall check RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal and their emails regularly. All candidates who confirm to join trade apprenticeship scheme at RRCAT shall immediately start tracking the process of getting their police verification certificate of address mentioned on their Aadhaar cards. This is a mandatory document for joining the programme.
- A final merit list will be published on the RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal on 20/09/2023 based on the confirmations received and number of training places.
RRCAT Apprentice Document Verification 2023
- Candidates appearing in the final merit list shall report for document verification and medical examination personally at RRCAT. Two slots have been scheduled for document verification and medical examination process:
- First slot : From 30-10-2023 to 04-11-2023 (6 days)
- Second Slot : From 28-11-2023 to 30-11-2023 (3 days)
RRCAT Apprentice Required Documents 2023
- 10th standard board examination mark sheet and certificate
- ITI mark sheet and National Trade Certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- Police verification certificate of address mentioned on the Aadhaar card.
- Savings Bank Account Number and Pass book
- Hard copy of national apprenticeship portal registration confirmation email
- Hard copy of online application form
- self-attested photocopies of all above mentioned documents
- Two recent passport size photographs.
|Download Provisional Merit list
|Download Waiting Merit list.
|Online Apply Link
|Download notification PDF
|Apply another Recruitment
|Join WhatsApp Group