Railway Recruitment Cell South Central Railway Apprentice 2023 call letter : RRC SCR Secunderabad apprentice release call letter for Joining. Yet SCR Tirupati release Joining Call letter. After Some week other unit of SCR release Joining Call letter 2023. Read more about SCR Tirupati Apprentice call letter.
|South Central Railway
|ITI Pass in relevent trades
|Application Last date
|Reject Merit list
|DV Merit list
|Document Verification Date
|10-08-2023 to 18-08-2023
SCR Apprentice Joining 2023
As a result of Physical Verification of certificates by scrutiny committee, you have
been provisionally selected for importing apprentice training under apprentice Act-1961 and Apprenticeship
Rules-1962 in trade at Carriage Repair Shop, Tirupathi on stipendiary basis. Your final training at this unit will
be subject to the following conditions.
- You will be governed by the Rules applicable under Apprentice Act-1961 in force from time to time.
- You will have to undergo training for a period of 1 year as prescribed under the Apprentice Act 1961. At the end of training your suitability will be adjudged by Trade Test conducted by NCVT. Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and Syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship
- Trainees will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the 70/80/90 percent of the minimum wages of a Semi-skilled worker notified by the State from time to time, according to their period of training.
- You have to make your own arrangements for your stay during the training.
- You will be held responsible for the charge and care of Government money, goods and stores and all other property that may be entrusted to you.
- The obligation under the Apprentice Act, 1961 on part of the Railways is to provide training only and not to absorb the trained apprentices. Hence you have no prescriptive right for regular absorption/ employment in Railway Services on completion of training. In case you discontinue the training, you should refund entire training cost with interest thereon as per rules in force.
- In case you discontinue from the training, you should refund the entire cost with interest thereon as per the agreement/Rules prevailed from time to time
- If the terms and conditions mentioned above are acceptable to you, you have to bring the following documents in ORIGINAL and two sets of Photostat copies of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
SCR Tirupati Joining Required Documents 2023
- SSC mark sheet for DOB, latest (obtained within last 06 months) caste certificate in the prescribed form (in case of reserved candidates), Technical qualification certificate (ITI/NCVT/Diploma/Engg.) and TC from the last studied institution.
- Ten copies of passport size photographs with white background in original.
- Certificate of character from the Head of Education institution last attended. In case employeed, a smililar certificate from your present employer.
- Identity certificate from Gazzetted Officer with Physical marks of identification as stated in your application as per proforma.
- Original OBC or SC/ST Caste Certificate.
- An agreement in prescribed format duly attested by you or by parent/guardian (in case of minors) with witnesses. A special adhesive stamp for value of Rs. 10/- (Rupees Ten Only), to be affixed on the agreement which should be borne by you. g.
- Medical certificate in the prescribed proforma which is enclosed duly signed by Government Authorised Doctor (Gazzeted) not below the rank of the Asst. Surgeon of Central/State Government.
|Joining Merit list
|DV Scheduled Merit list
|Central Caste Certificate
|Apply another Recruitment
|Join WhatsApp Group