For recruitment of various NTPC Graduate and Under Graduate Posts Notice in Cen 01/2019:
NOTICE ON AADHAAR BASED BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION FOR CBT-2
- The 1st phase of 2nd Stage Computer based Test (CBT-2) for Pay Levels – 6 and 4 was conducted on 09th and 10th May, 2022.
- The next phase of 2nd Stage Computer based Test (CBT-2) for Pay Levels – 5,3 & 2 is tentatively scheduled to be held from 12th June-2022 onwards subject to prevailing conditions.
- In pursuance of Sub-clause (ii) of Clause (b) of Sub-section (4) of Section 4 of Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016 (as amended) read with Rule 5 of the Aadhaar Authentication for Good Governance (Social Welfare, Innovation, Knowledge) Rules, 2020, the Railway Recruitment Boards are allowed to perform Aadhaar Authentication, on voluntary basis, for the authentication of each candidate to avoid impersonation and other malpractices during the examination and to ensure fair conduct of examination.
- Accordingly, Aadhaar based Biometric Authentication of candidates will be carried out during Second stage Computer Based Test.
- Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs for latest updates on the recruitment process. Please do not be misled by unauthenticated sources.
- Beware of touts who try to misguide candidates with fake promises of appointment for jobs on illegal consideration. RRB selections are based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and recruitment is based only on the merit of the candidates.
Source : RRB Chairpersons