Railway Group D Modification Link active RRC CEN 01/2019, CCAAs Railway Apprentice Group D recruitment 2022 :
- In contitution of Railway Recruitment board notice dated 11th March 2022 it is to inform that double si double a has trend in railway establishment cell will given leave weightage of Mark obtain their NCVT examination in preparation of final merit list after conduct of CBT.
- Course completed act apprenticeship (CCAAs) trained in railway candidates should upload the details of marks pertaining of NCVT examination through the link provided in the official website of respective RRBs. This link is for those CCAAs who had completed their apprenticeship in railway establishment on or before last date for registration of online application for this Central notation that is on or before 12 April 2019 and field of the required details in the submitted online application.
- If the candidate fails to feed their NCVT marks weightage of marks sel not be given to them.
- The link for feeding NCVT marks has been provided in the website of respective RRBs. Link will be available up to 31 July 2022.
- Candidate are advised to refer only to the official website of RRB for latest update on the recruitment process.
|Know more in Video||Click here|
|Modification Link||Click here|
|Download notification||Download Now|
|Apprentice India Registration||Click Here|
|NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering Registration||Click Here|
|Apply another Recruitment||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|