Ministry of Railways is organising a short-term training programme at nominated Training Centres at all India level for youth under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.This program is entry level skill development training program in various trades i.e. AC Mechanic, Carpenter, CNSS (Communication Network & Surveillance System), Computer Basics, Concreting, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Fitters, Instrument Mechanic (Electrical & Electronics), Machinist, Refrigeration & AC, Technician Mechatronics, Track laying, Welding, Bar Bending and Basics of IT, S&T in Indian Railway. This training will help candidates in getting an employment and becoming self-employed too.
|Eligibility||10th pass, Age 18 – 35 on date of notification.|
|Selection method||The percentage marks in 10th class will be basis of merit for selection. As per formula given by CBSE, multiply CGPA with 9.5 to convert CGPA into percentage.|
|Application||Online at www.railkvy.indianrailways.gov.in website from 12.03.2022 (00:00 hrs). Candidate may obtain help in ONLINE submission by same Training Institute in prescribed time. OFFLINE FORM SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Application is TRADE WISE based on candidates PREFERENCE.|
|Job||Candidates imparted training under ‘Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana’ will have NO CLAIM to seek employment on railways on the basis of such training.|
|Reservation||There is no reservation.|
|Duration of course:||3 weeks (18 Days)|
|Pass criteria:||55% in written, 60% in practical|
|Other details:||i. Training will be provided free of cost but candidate will have to make their own arrangements for fooding and lodging.|
ii. No allowance like daily allowance /conveyance allowance or travelling allowance etc. will be paid to the trainee.
iii. Training only in daytime.
iv. Candidate shall be required to give an affidavit (Notarized affidavit with a non judicial stamp of Rs.10) about following rules, discipline safety guidance as issued by Institute and will not make any claim on employment etc.
|Stipend||Railway administration will not be liable to pay any stipend to the trainees.|
- Rail KVY Instructions for Online submission of application form
i. All candidates shall fill up the required information in the form and upload scanned copy of photograph & signature. Application Window shall be opened for 12.03.2022 (00:00 hrs.) to 25.03.2022 (23:59 hrs.) (14 days).
ii. At 26.03.2022 (00:00 hrs.), automatic list of shortlisted & waitlisted candidates for each trade shall be generated based on merit. Information to candidate shall be sent by email & SMS.
iii. For next 6 days (26.03.2022 00:00 hrs. to 31.03.2022 23:59 hrs.), shortlisted candidates can upload scanned copies of Matric (10th) mark sheet (or certificate), photo ID, notarized affidavit, medical certificate.
iv. (Note: Document upload is not necessary. This is required to be produced in ORIGINAL in institute at the time of reporting) for next 2 days (01.04.2022 00:00 hrs. to 02.04.2022 23:59 hrs.), Institute will verify documents with applicant’s data and finalize list trade wise. Selected candidates will be intimated about the training dates by email.
- Rail KVY Documents required:
i. Matriculation mark sheet
ii. Matriculation certificate (In case of D.O.B not mentioned on mark sheet).
iii. Scanned image of photograph and signature.
iv. Photo identity proof such as Aadhar card, Bank passbook, Ration card, Pan Card.
v. Affidavit on Rs. 10/- Non- Judicial Stamp Paper.
vi. Medical Certificate
- Image size for uploading: Optional (in JPEG /JPG format)
i. Photograph: 10 KB to 200 KB.
ii. Signature: 4 KB to 30KB.
iii. Documents: 50 KB to 200 KB
- Medical fitness:
Candidates should be medically fit to undergo training. Candidate will be required to submit fitness certificate form a registered MBBS doctor, certifying that candidate is fit to undergo training in industrial environment and is fit with respect to visible/ hearing / mental condition and it is not suffering from any communicable disease.
- Training of the selected candidates will be started as scheduled by training Institutes, which they can see at the time of applying.
- Trainees will attend the training regularly as per schedule of training institute.
- Trainees will not be entitled for any kind of Pass / PTO from training institute.
- Trainees will be liable to compensate for any loss or damage to equipment / fittings that may be caused by him / her during the course of training to the Institute.
- Trainees will not be treated as employee of IR and will not be entitled to any compensation for any accident / causality to trainees or his/her property.
- Trainees will be under administrative control and discipline of the training institute during training and will follow the rules and bylaws of Training Centre. The trainees will be terminated by training centre administration for violation of above instructions.
- This is to be well known to trainees that Institute administration reserves right to postpone / prepone / curtail / cancel the RKVY training at any point of time.
- Trainees will follow COVID-19 containment rules and all the guidelines issued by MoHFW / District administration.
|Online Apply Process||Click here|
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Apply Railway Apprentice||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Railway Apprentice WhatsApp Group||Click Here|