N.M.D.C. LTD. (A GOVT. OF INDIA ENTERPRISE) BAILADILA IRON ORE MINE, BACHELI COMPLEX TRAINING, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT DEPT. BACHELI – 494553, DANTEWADA (CHHATTISGARH)
Apprenticeship Training Vacancy Notification 2021 (Amendment)
In supersession to our earlier advertisement No. BC/DGM(MIN.)/ T&S,E/APPR301-A/Vol-X/2021-22/1500 dated: 10.05.2021, walk-in-interviews have been arranged on following dates at Training Institute, BIOM, Bacheli Complex, Bacheli for engagement of apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961.
Further, some changes in the procedure of selection of apprentice that will be
followed are as detailed below:
- No separate e-mail/call letter/SMS will be given to participate in walk in interview for already applied aspirants in response to our earlier advertisement No.BC/DGM(MIN.)/T&S,E/APPR-301-A/Vol-X/2021-22/ 1500 dated: 10.05.2021.
- New aspirants shall also be entertained/considered along with already applied candidates in response to our earlier notification,
No.BC/DGM(MIN.) /T&S,E/APPR-301-A/Vol-X/2021-22/ 1500 dated: 10.05.2021 aspirants for appearing Walk in interview on scheduled dates, for appearing walk in interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided to aspirants for appearing walk in interview.
- Selection of the apprentices will be done as per the merit list prepared by the scrutiny & selection committee.
- Walk in interview shall be conducted by following all the protocol issued by the district administration from time to time, to avoid spreading of Covid-19 pandemic. All the aspirants attending for walk-in-interview should follow Covid-19 guidelines & protocols as per government rules & regulations.
Rest of the earlier notification requirements remains unchanged are as detailed below:
- Candidate should possess a Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate from a recognized University/Board of Technical Education/NCVT.
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Degree/Diploma /ITI certificate are not eligible. (Calculated from the Date of Passing mentioned in the Provisional Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate or Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate)
- Candidates who have already undergone the Apprenticeship training in NMDC limited or elsewhere and candidates who are studying regular courses like Diploma/Degree/PG or any other course shall not be considered.
- If any candidate found to be studying any regular courses will be terminated from apprenticeship training.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process/apprentice training.
- The Apprenticeship training scheme does not guarantee any employment on completion of apprenticeship training.
- The period of apprenticeship training will be for one year.
- Preference will be given to local apprentice aspirant candidates without hostel accommodation.
- Reservation of seats for apprenticeship training is as per principle rules of apprenticeship training for state of Chhattisgarh shall be followed.
- Selected/shortlisted candidate shall be informed suitably through POST or E-MAIL or SMS
Schedule of Walk-in-interview