IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023: IRCTC West Zone invited application for engagement as Apprentice trainee under the Apprenticeship Act in various trade as per the different posts. IRCTC Apprentice online application apply last date 30.09.2023 so candidates Apply IRCTC Apprentice before end date. ITI COPA Trade and Graduation pursuing candidates eligible to apply online .
|IRCTC West Zone
|Application Start Date
|Application Last Date
|6 months to 12 months
IRCTC Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post
|No. of Positions
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
|Human Resource Training
IRCTC Apprentice Qualification 2023
- The Applicants should have already passed / pursuing the prescribed qualification as notified against each positions on 01.04.2023. Candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
IRCTC Apprentice Age Limit 2023
- (Relaxation to SC/ST-5 yrs, OBC-3 yrs, Ex Servicemen10 yrs*,PwBD-10 yrs)
IRCTC Apprentice Mode of Selection 2023
- Selection will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation examination. In case of grading system of marking than average of highest and lowest marks will be taken.
- In case of two applicants are having the same marks the applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
- Final selection of applicants would be subject to verification of original testimonials.
- Candidates in the Stand-by list will be offered to join only on receipt of details of absentees and rejected candidates from the Merit list.
- The offers will be issued strictly in the order of Merit.
- Candidates who shall be shortlisted should be in readiness to report to concerned office for Document/Certificate Verification at short notice.
IRCTC Apprentice Salary 2023
IRCTC Apprentice Important Instructions 2023
- The decision of IRCTC in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection etc. shall be final.
- No correspondence for engagement will be entertained.
- Canvasing in any form will disqualify the candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
- No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the applicants called for document verification.
- After selection for engagement, request of applicants to change the trade will not be entertained.
- Applicants will be trained only for the Trade in which they have been selected.
- Applicants selected for training will not be allowed to with draw from training except for reasons, which are beyond their control.
|ITI Registration Link
|Diploma/Graduate Register Link
|ER Cut off Video
|Apply another Recruitment
|Join WhatsApp Group