Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is a premier aeronautical complex in Asia, propelling the ‘Make in India’ dream of the country by undertaking design, production, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Accessories, Avionics and Systems. HAL has 20 Production Divisions, 10 R&D Centres and one Facilities Management Division, spread across seven states and nine geographical locations in India.
To fuel its ambitious growth plan, HAL is looking for young, energetic & result oriented Graduate Engineers/ Professionals with brilliant academic record for the posts of Design Trainee / Management Trainee in Technical and Non-Technical Disciplines for its various Production, Overhaul & Service Divisions / Research & Design Centres / Offices at Bengaluru (Karnataka), Nasik (Maharashtra), Koraput (Odisha), Lucknow, Kanpur and Korwa (Uttar Pradesh).
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is a premier aeronautical complex in Asia, propelling the ‘Make in India’ dream of the
Country by undertaking Design, Production, Repair, Overhaul and Upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Accessories,
Avionics and systems.
|Post Name||Disciplines||No. of Vacancies|
|DT||Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electronics||38|
|MT (Tech)||Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production||22|
|MT (IMM)||Mechanical, Electrical, Production||4|
|MT||Civil, HR, Legal, Finance||5 in each Discipline|
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering.
AGE CRITERIA & RELAXATIONS
- Upper Age limit not above 28 years as on 02.03.2022 for UR & EWS category candidates.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC / ST candidates.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
- Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) (including GST) (excluding Bank’s Commission) is to be paid as Application Fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/ Internal candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee
- Selection process will comprise of All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview
- The test will be of Two and Half hours duration.
- The test will be in three parts & comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part – I will consist of 20 MCQs on General Awareness.
- Part – II will consist of 40 MCQs on English & Reasoning.
- Part – III will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned discipline.
- The test can be taken in Hindi or English.
- Candidates will have to give their choice for appearing in Hindi or English at the time of applying for the post which cannot be changed subsequently.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
|Online Registration||From 1700 hrs. on 09.02.2022|
to 1700 hrs. on 02.03.2022
|Download of e-Admit Card for Online Selection Test from HAL Website||10.03.2022|
|Online Selection Test||07.04.2022 – 09.04.2022|
|Declaration of Test results in HAL Website||12.04.2022|
|Download of Interview Call Letter in HAL Website||13.04.2022|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates at HAL, Bengaluru||04.05.2022 – 06.05.2022|
|Declaration of the list of provisionally selected candidates in HAL Website||09.05.2022|
|Download of Provisional Offer of Appointment in HAL Website||12.05.2022|
|Pre-employment Medical Test at HAL Hospitals||14.05.2022 – 20.06.2022|
|Pre-employment Administrative formalities at HAL, Bengaluru||23.06.2022 – 24.06.2022|
|Commencement of Training Program at HAL Management Academy, Bengaluru||29.06.2022|
hindustan aeronautics ltd
hindustan aircraft limited
hindustan aeronautics limited
hal hindustan aeronautics limited