C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram – Recruitment for Below Group A, Scientific & Technical (S&T) positions ON REGULAR BASIS
|Advt. No||CDAC (T)/RCT/S&T/02/2022|
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close conjunction with MeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram invites applications from suitable and interested candidates for Below Group A S&T positions ON REGULAR BASIS for filling up of vacancies on Direct Recruitment mode in the following discipline:-
|Designation||No. of Posts||Applicable Reservation||Pay in Pay Matrix & Level *||Upper Age Limit (as on last date for registration)|
|Technical Assistant (MTS B2)||07||UR 02, SC 01, OBC 02, EWS 02||Rs.35400-112400 (Level-6)||35 years|
|MSS-III (MTS B4)||07||UR 05, SC 01, EWS 01||Rs.25500-81100 (Level-4)||30 years|
|MSS-II (MTS B5)||04||UR 03, OBC 01||Rs.19900-63200 (Level-2)||30 years|
How to apply C-DAC Recruitment 2022
- Application Submitted online through CDC website
- The application portal will be operational from 16.03.2022 00:00 Hours to 17.04.2022 till 23:59 Hours..
Application fee & payment C-DAC Recruitment 2022
- Pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.295/- (including 18% GST)
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category are exempted from processing fee.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
|A||Commencement of online registration||16.03.2022 from 00:00 Hours|
|B||Last date for online registration||17.04.2022 till 23:59 Hours|
- Initial screening will be based on academic records and experience. Centre reserves the right to fix a higher percentage of marks in the initial screening process, if sufficient number of candidates with higher percentage of marks are available.
- Short listed candidates will be called for written test followed by a skill / practical test for those shortlisted in the written test. The exact date, time and venue of the written test and skill/ Practical test will be intimated separately through electronic means
Written Test Details:
- Objective Type Questions
- 200 Marks
- Candidates who scores minimum 40 % marks (Section wise 30 % & aggregate 40 %) will only be qualified based on merit list for selection.
Syllabus for Written Test:
|5||Domain Knowledge (Knowledge in the specific domain to which selection is made /work experience)||40||80|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply ITI Recruitment||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|JoinWhatsApp Group||Click here|