APPRENTICE TRAINING PROGRAMME-2022-23, AIR FORCE STATION, OJHAR, CANDIDATURE ACCEPTANCE FORM
- Reference is made to your application submitted online for Apprenticeship Training Programme at Air Force Station Ojhar, Nashik.
- The selection process of candidates for Apprenticeship Training is planned on 01 Mar 22 to 03 Mar 22 at Air Force Station Ojhar, Nashik (Maharashtra).
- The selection process would involve scrutiny of applications, documents and certificate as mandated as per eligibility criteria in the advertisement.
- A written test will be conducted for Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge on 01 Mar 2022.
- A practical Exam will be conducted for eligible candidates only (who have cleared written test), in their respective eligible trade on 03 Mar 2022.
- Candidate is to report at Air Force Station Ojhar (Sub Guard Room) at 0800 hrs on 01 Mar 2022(Tuesday) to appear in selection process. They are to be in possession of following documents /certificates:-
- Original mark sheet/ certificates of 10th / 12th and ITI course.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Aadhar Card.
- All candidates are to be in possession of a valid Medical fitness certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of an assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
- No accommodation/ Transportation will be provided by the establishment during the selection process.
- For any clarification, candidates may contact Air Force Station Ojhar at 0712-2512771 Extn No 3918-7459/7446 between 0730hrs to 1830hrs.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Join Telegram for more update||Click Here|